Why should I use LumaRoc™
by Classic Coves for my next Cove or Accent lighting project?
- It is very forgiving; being slightly
flexible it will move with building settling and does not expand or
contract so there is no joint cracking.
- Can be supplied with LED, Fluorescent
and incandescent sources either by us or a manufacturer of your choice.
- Is painted with water, oil or acrylic
based paints in the field and can be faux finished to simulate wood, metal
- Is cut with a compound miter saw or
with a handsaw and miter box with no coping required. Any joints, butt or
miter, are filled with joint compound and invisible.
- Can be used as a decorative “wire way”
to hide structured wiring in an existing building.
- Can be factory supplied with mitered
ends in any length up to 8’ to be used as a “Sconce”
- Labor saving and light weight, LumaRoc™ can eliminate “site
built” coves or coffers to save time and money.
- Is lightweight and easily installed by
the drywall contractor.
- Custom profiles and Radiuses are our
not put us in the same category as extruded aluminum or roll formed steel cove
lighting. LumaRoc™ is not an erector set with cast ends, corners and visible
joints. There is no sending in
measurements to the manufacturer and then waiting for that that last piece of
metal to be fabricated to complete the wall to wall or corner to corner